Monday, March 10, 2008

I had a dream the other day that some young man offered to spray around the perimeter of my home with weed killer to make my home easier to maintain; I refused his offer and wondered to my self, " How did I get in a position that someone offered to kill the weeds around my home with a weed killer?" I have a hard enough time finding potting soil that is not chemically treated to boost the lives of those poor tomatoes. Everywhere I go I find Organic Chemicals that will boost the moral of our planet. Where are the souls that are organic? I am being pushed out of existence by overwhelming propaganda, "A Orrganic Black Chic Chevy that looks green?"
I am to the point of begging, my lifestyle is slipping away, leaving planet earth to the black suit with a blue tie and a trim haircut that loves young men.
***
The ghost town begins when no one walks the streets to browse. I am not the first to feel the pinch but I may be the first to pan handle online to maintain my websites. Those websites are my voice, the legs and feet are gone, the brain functions. My days of constant labor are done. I may be one of the few that feel the pinch of this economy falling.

No comments: